Our credit management team consists of two investment professionals.
It uses a proprietary financial analysis process that combines :
• Fundamental analysis of issuers and issues ;
• In-depth legal analysis of the issue documentation ;
• Investment on all credit asset subclasses ;
• Risk budgeting on allocations.
This management approach is available on a set of funds and mandates managed for institutional and private clients under various constraints.
Benjamin Perray manages our range of retail funds :
Rendement Euro Plus and Rendement 2020.
Rendement Euro Plus : 6 key points :
• A medium-term credit fund investing mainly in European corporate bonds ;
• The flexibility to target all alpha sources in the credit market ;
• An analysis of investment proposals based on the "4Cs" (capacity, collateral, covenants, character) ;
• Active management of the portfolio ;
• A net annualised performance objective higher than the index Euro MTS 3-5 years +1% ; control of volatility.
Rendement 2020 :
• A short-term credit fund investing mainly in European corporate bonds having a term to maturity close to 2020 ;
• Using an internal tool for scoring the liquidity of issuers ;
• Financial management favouring a "buy and hold" approach ;
• An objective of net annualised performance higher than 4% ;
• low volatility.