Twenty First Capital was created in 2011 to meet the new challenges and needs of institutional and private investors, to seek innovative ideas and to develop products capable of delivering superior results in the current challenging investment environment.
Twenty First Capital is an independent asset management company based in Paris, with offices in London and Luxembourg.
With a team of more than 20 talented and experienced investment professionals, Twenty First Capital strives to bring together the leading experts and the best talent in the industry.
We position ourselves to develop the various types of expertise dedicated to financing the economy. The company has a range of high-performing and specialised funds in each area of expertise :
• Listed/unlisted credit strategies : Rendement Euro Plus, Rendement 2020, Avenir PME Obligations
• Stock Pickings strategies : Exclusif 21, ID France Smidcaps
• Emerging Markets strategies with the "Shânti" range : Shânti IndiAsean and Shânti Gem Bonds
• Commodities strategies : Diapason funds
In addition to these areas of proficiency, which constitute the foundation of our activity, we have developed separately managed accounts and advisory business for institutional and private clients. The latter activity is based on our rational approach to asset allocation.
TWENTY FIRST CAPITAL also has a new specialist department that will address issues relating to real estate by developing its offer of dedicated OPCIs (real estate collective investment undertakings).
Our asset management philosophy is guided by :
• a structural drive for returns
• reduced portfolio volatility
• a more responsible investment approach
TWENTY FIRST CAPITAL : 3 key points :
• Over €1.3 bn consolidated assets under management as at 30.09.2017
• A balanced customer base between key institutional investors and private clients
• An experienced team of 28 investment professionals